Kissed Or Kicked!!

Recently I heard a story about a son who returned home after living a wayward life. And the reaction of the Father made my heart sink. His father kicked him out of his home again.
As I heard this story, my heart immediately remembered the parable of the prodigal son. Thanks to Dr. Luke, who is the only gospel writer to pen down this famous parable of Jesus.
Two fathers. Same situation. Different reaction.

One father KICKED his wayward son away. Another father KISSED his wayward son and brought him home. And I thank God that I have a Father in heaven who kissed me when I came back home.

We have all had wayward times in our lives. But then we have a Father, a perfect Father who is ready to RUN to us and Kiss us and not Kick us out. Aren’t you glad that we have a Loving Father?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Your Tears Fall

Love Test!!

Enraged Jesus