The 360 Degree Leader Developing Your Influence from Anywhere in the Organization
By John C. Maxwell
How do I apply leadership principles if I’m not the boss? It’s a valid question that Maxwell answers in The 360 Degree Leader.
Maxwell has five sections within the book:
- The Myths of Leading from the Middle of an Organization
- The Challenges 360-Degree Leaders Face
- The Principles 360-Degree Leaders Practice to Lead Up
- The Principles 360-Degree Leaders Practice to Lead Across
- The Principles 360-Degree Leaders Practice to Lead Down
Overall this is a very interesting book and I recommend it to others.
I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of theirBookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”