Revealing God to Us!


The Word was with God.
So the Word became human[d] and made his home among us.
He has revealed God to us. (John 1:1b, 14, 18c (NLT))

Sometime back, some were writing a book about my father. So they called me and asked me details about my father. Since I was with my father longer than them, they thought I would be the best person to reveal or explain about my father. 

What if we have a person who was with God from the beginning? And what if that person would come and live with us and reveal or explain God to us. Well, this is exactly what Jesus did.
The Word (Jesus) was with God from the beginning. So Jesus would be the best person to reveal God to us. Jesus came into this world to reveal God to human beings. He became human and made his home among us.

You may have so many questions about God. Read through the gospels and follow the character of Jesus. The way Jesus talked and acted would be the exact way God would talk and act.

As we start this New Year, let us study, meditate, follow, and observe Jesus from the gospels. Let Jesus reveal God to us this year!
Because He was with God and He became human and made his home among us, He could reveal God to us.

Comments

  1. Good Thoughts Kingsly... Yes! Let our Sovereign LORD guides us to Listen and Teach, Trust and Obey the Word of God all through this new year...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Your Tears Fall

Riches to Rags - The Story of Christmas

A Voice Shouting!