This week our pastor taught about the five ways on how we can measure our spiritual growth. Let me list them for you. It is taken from 2 Corinthians 4.
1. Check if you have renounced secret and shameful ways or still do have negative areas that you are trying to hide from others. 2 Corinthians 4;2
2. Are you using deception? Do you have transparency in your life? Do people see the real you or are you wearing a mask? 2 Corinthians 4;2
3. Are you distorting the word of God? Are you stretching or peddling the Word of God for your own living? 2 Corinthians 4;2
4. Do you lose heart so easily or are you renewed day by day. Does the slightest affliction cause you to panic? 2 Corinthians 4; 16
5. Do you live by faith in God or do you live by what you see? 2 Corinthians 5; 7
Analyzing these questions will help you know your spiritual growth. Its time to grow. Its time introspect.