Focused and Fruitful

I have not written for some time not because of lack of ideas but because of there were too many ideas. This is what I would do for the past one week. I would write a couple of sentence on a topic and then stop it and write another 2 lines on some other topic and then stop it and then ..(Well you know the cycle went on for some time.) Though there were so many ideas, I could not get anything meaningful because I was not focused.


Life can be like that. Though you may do so many things, unless you focus on ONE important thing, it would be meaningless.
Here are a few questions for us to ponder.

What is One thing that we need according to Jesus? (Luke 10:38-42)

What is One thing that we lack in? (Luke 18:22)

What is One thing you desire? (Psalms 27: 4)

May our lives be focused and fruitful.

Comments

  1. Oh God, you won't believe, the same thing happens to me. I have so many topics on my mind but once I start writing about a particular topic, I just don't finish it. Only after reading this blog post, I realise that I'm not focused. Time to do some soul searching now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hope to see a lot more posts in your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Your Tears Fall

Riches to Rags - The Story of Christmas

Love Test!!