Be a Model

12When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. "Do you understand what I have done for you?" he asked them. 13"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet. 15I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them. John 13; 12-17

Am so proud of myself as I write my third consecutive article about humility. With such pride in my heart, I sit down to learn about humbleness!!! J (God save Me)
We ll just look into two Verses from this passage. 15 and 17.
15-I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 17-Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Jesus does not preach a long sermon on humbleness. He just sets us an example. People don’t need Messages. They need Models. Set them examples. Don’t preach. This is what Jesus did. He says: I have set you an example. Example of what? Humility, Love, Services. Will you Stop Talking and Start Doing. Be doers of the Word. What happens when we obey His teachings? We will be blessed or happy. Jesus says: Now that you know these things, you will be blessed or Happy if you do them. Want a principle to be happy. Take that. Obey His Word and be happy.
Set an example for others by obeying his example and be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Your Tears Fall

Love Test!!

Enraged Jesus