Tell HIM...

I got a call. I was disturbed. I didn’t know what to do about the situation about which I was informed. Then I did what I usually do.
I took a cup of coffee, went to the recreation hall in my office and sat down.
Then I looked towards heaven. I said, Jesus I am scared. I don’t know what to do about this one. I need strength and I need grace. Let your peace rule my heart. I cast my burdens on you. I know you care for me. As I said these, my eyes were filled with tears.
Heaven was silent. God’s silence is much sweeter than man’s words. My heart was warm. My strength regained. I got was I asked for. Grace and Peace to move on. Now I realize why St. Paul’s letters start with Grace and Peace. I do this many times during a day. I tell HIM about what’s happening. He listens. Tell HIM…..He listens…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Your Tears Fall

Love Test!!

Enraged Jesus